1. Payment on delivery: cash, paid directly to the courier on delivery. You can find out more information about terms of delivery at Product Delivery section.
2. Online payment by card (VISA / MASTERCARD / MAESTRO)
The online store www.ilpasso.ro uses Raiffeisen Bank / EuPlatesc services for online transactions. You can pay with your personal or your company card in fully safe conditions. Accepted payment card are issued under VISA (Classic and Electron) and MASTERCARD (including Maestro, if they have CVV2 / CVC2 code). The payment is based on a secure online transaction system that provides privacy, safety and simplicity in purchasing products and services on the Internet.
Card data processing is done exclusively through the bank, our online store does not ask nor store any of your card details.
Important: online payments by card are not charged!
3. Online payment in interest-free installments by shopping card issued by Raiffeisen Bank. If you own a shopping card from Raiffeisen Bank, you can pay in up to 6 free installments.
You can find out here more information about how to obtain a Raiffeisen shopping card.
Orders paid online by credit card are validated only after stock confirmation. They are not automatically considered valid. Stock confirmation will be made by e-mail. Money transfer is being made only upon stock confirmation and billing process is done.
In order to complete transaction (the online payment option) in best conditions you will have to provide:
- Cardholder’s name
- Card code (four digits groups mentioned on the front of the card)
- Expiration date card
- CVV code (the last three digits on the back of the card printed on the signature strip)
Transactions will be made in Romanian money (Lei), regardless of your card, taking into account the conditions agreed with the bank that issued the card. There is no extra charges for the transaction made on the www.ilpasso.ro website. Our company does not request nor store any of you card details.